Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Cheers to Health & Happiness....

This picture was too cute not to share! It actually made my day, and made me strangely emotional. I just think this health movement is so wonderful, and it's great to see so many new parents breaking the cycle of the standard American Diet. My dear friend, Angie, sent me this picture after reading my blog
posts. She also has a vegetarian household, and has been doing green smoothies for a while now with her family and her 3-year old son, Lucas (who LOVES them!).

Parents- this just goes to show you, green smoothies are for kids too! Sometimes, letting them be involved in making them gets them super excited. (for others, not seeing or knowing what goes in the blender is best!). Another great idea is to make them into Popsicles.
For more parenting tips & green smoothie kids:
http://greensmoothiegirl.com/category/parenting/

Cheers back to you all in St. Louis, Angie & Lucas!

Please send any green smoothie pics my way! I absolutely LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment